However, this movement by the employers, which seemed to lead to a constant shower of requests from ERTE, had no impact yesterday. Moreover, as AS has learned, many clubs have communicated by email to their workers that they are not going to undertake any ERTE for now. Las Palmas already retracted last week, Leganés has already stated that it does not enter their plans, as well as other Second Clubs such as Numancia and Fuenlabrada. Thebes’ words last Friday in a telematic meeting, in which he asked for caution, have had effect although there are clubs that are evaluating taking the step and consulting their situation with the labor authority. Even so, in general, the idea of the clubs is that it is better to agree on a collective drop in wages, with a greater impact on the professional staff, as Barça wants to do, before starting to open temporary employment regulatory files where 70% would be paid by Social Security and the remaining 30% by the club.The ERTE, in addition, have peculiarities that could complicate things in the future for the clubs if they are accepted. One of them is indicated in Additional Provision VI of the Decree of the State of Alarm and points out that, in order to safeguard employment, aid will be granted to companies that comply with regulations such as re-hiring those fired for at least six months when normality returns. The ERTE, according to the experts, are going to arrive in a cascade in 2nd B (already they go Castellón, Linense, Sanluqueño, Cartagena …). Not even in Third, where there are not so many contracts. Javier Tebas had one of his most conciliatory days until Infantino spoke yesterday. First thing in the morning, it agreed with the Federation to issue a joint statement in which, as expected, both institutions reported the suspension of all competitions sine die due to the coronavirus crisis: “The Monitoring Commission provided for in the current Coordination Agreement agrees the suspension until the competent authorities consider that they can be resumed and this does not pose any risk to health.” Shortly after, after holding a Delegate Commission with six First-tier clubs (Real Madrid, Seville, Betis, Valencia, Villarreal and Levante) and six Second-tier clubs (Deportivo, Cádiz, Las Palmas, Alcorcón, Almería and Lugo), LaLiga sided with professional clubs when taking emergency measures to mitigate the effects of the pandemic.This was his second statement: “LaLiga wants to express its full support for the clubs in view of the serious situation they are facing on the occasion of COVID-19. Each club is making the decisions it deems necessary according to its circumstances to face the serious consequences that follow. In this sense, LaLiga will support, advise and help coordinate those ERTE requests due to force majeure that the clubs consider appropriate to present to the labor authority due to the considerable decrease in their activity (without parties, without visits to stores, etc.) ”.